Nichehelper provides niche research for bloggers, website owners, and those about to start their first web project.
If you want a wildly successful web business, it is not sufficient to know the generic basics of content creation, marketing, and monetization.
You need to know the ins and outs of your specific niche. In particular, if you are entering a new niche, this means weeks of research.
- Who are the big players in your niche?
- How fierce is the competition in which areas of the niche?
- Which subniches are there to exploit?
- What kind of content is popular in the niche?
- What kind of content succeeds at driving traffic from which sources?
- How profitable is the niche?
- What are the typical earnings per 1000 page views?
- How do successful websites in this niche monetize?
- Which tools help you succeed in this niche? (for example, in the food niche, you may need a recipe plugin and Adobe Lightroom)
- What are the best websites, courses and books to learn even more about succeeding in the niche?
To save you time and jumpstart your success, we have done that research for you.
But even if you’ve been active in a particular niche for a while, Nichehelper will provide you with fresh ideas, and structured business intelligence to help you make your website even more successful.